We collect nonpublic personal information about your company or organization from various sources:
- Information from interviews regarding your tax/accounting situation in meetings and telephone consults with you and e-mail correspondence between our office and you and/or your office.
- Information (from applications, tax documents, prior returns, correspondence and by other means) such as your name, address, phone numbers, social security number(s), dependents, income, and other tax or accounting-related data.
- Information from forms you send to us by mail or electronic submission.
- Information from tax-related documents such as tax returns and/or Forms W-2, 1099-R, 1099-INT, stock transaction data, asset data, and other such tax/accounting documents.
- Information you ask us to download from a website.
- Information from third parties like bank statements, payroll documents, credit card and loan statements as well as documents showing ownership in organizations and companies.
- Information from members of your family, business, and/or other related and interested professionals who send us documents on your behalf.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information concerning you or your company. However, if you submit a request in writing for information to be released to a specific person or organization, we will comply. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulation to guard your information.